Terms of Service
Once we have received your order we will send an electronic invoice to your e-mail address as a confirmation of your purchase. It is important that you enter the correct e-mail address when placing your order. We recommend saving this email in order to facilitate any contact with customer service you may have in the future. The order confirmation (receipt) also serves as guarantee of proof of purchase.
You may pay with either PayPal, credit or debit cards. Grip Auto does not store any credit card numbers.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Pay with your Visa, AMEX or MasterCard securely over the Internet. Your payment is handled with secure encryption and under strict banking standards. Your card details are sent directly to the bank and cannot be read or accessed by anyone other than your bank. There is no extra charge for card payments. When paying by credit / debit card starting conditions apply as soon as the card transaction is approved. In the event that no payment has been received after submitting your order Grip Auto may automatically cancel your order.
Promo Codes should be entered during the checkout process to be valid. Attempting to add a promo code after purchase will not be honoured.
All prices shown on the Grip Auto website, www.gripauto.com.au, are in Australian dollars including GST, in accordance with the applicable legislation
Please note that in case of an order is shipped to an delivery address outside of Australia, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are collected when the shipment reaches your delivery address. You will be responsible for payment of such import duties and taxes. It should be noted that Grip Auto has no control over these charges and, since these charges are different for different countries, Grip Auto cannot predict their amount. Grip Auto advises you to contact your local customs office for further information.
Grip Auto watches are provided with a twelve-month warranty from the original date of purchase against defects in material and workmanship under the terms and conditions of this warranty.
This warranty covers the following components: The watch movement, hands and dial. Should a covered component be defective in materials or workmanship during the warranty period under normal usage, it will be the responsibility of Grip Auto to repair, replace or refund the watch (at the sole discretion of the service centre) free of repair charges. A copy of proof of purchase will be required.
This warranty does not cover the following items:
- Battery, strap/bracelet, crystal, case and plating.
- Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents or normal wear and tear, unauthorised service, other appearance parts caused by normal wear or other factors not due to defects in materials or workmanship.
- This warranty does not cover water damage caused by non-compliance with the water resistance user guide.
In case of replacement, Grip Auto cannot guarantee that you will receive the same model watch. If your model is not available, a watch of equal value or similar appearance will be provided.
To have replacement covered under this warranty performed, please use our contact form on the "contact" page. In the e-mail you need to specify your name, address, order number and a detailed description of the issue. Finally, write ‘warranty claim’ as subject of the e-mail or letter. Return shipping is paid by Grip Auto. If Grip Auto cannot find any defects described above, the product will be sent back to the customer.
Note that repair/replacements will be charged in the following cases, even during the warranty term.
- Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.)
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster such as for example an earthquake
- Esthetical changes that occur during normal wear and tear and aging (minor scratches, etc.; on the case and/or crystal, alteration of the colour on the wristband and the peeling of the plating)
- In case the retail store and the purchase date are not indicated on the warranty, or if this information has been rewritten
- If the warranty is not submitted along with the watch.
- Battery replacement will be charged even during the warranty term.
The case, dial, hands, crystal, watchband or other parts thereof may be replaced with substitutes if the originals are not available.
This warranty warrants that you can receive free replacement in accordance with the terms set forth herein and within the specified term, and shall not restrict any lawful right of the Customer.
Grip Auto has the right to adjust prices, involve additional cost and change product information such as product pictures and offers without notice. The product images and information texts available reflect the product as much as possible. We reserve the right for any errors that may appear on the page and cannot guarantee that all pictures accurately reflect the true appearance of the watch. The pictures may differ depending on the colour settings in your computer. All pictures should be seen as illustrations only, and do not guarantee correct appearance and characteristics.